6/28 Colorado Wildfires
Low humidity, gusty winds and dry vegetation will lead to extreme fire danger for parts of Colorado through early next week. These very dry conditions will result in rapid spreading of fires that are already occurring in some areas.
There may still be some flight delays and cancellations. If you have customers traveling to the affected areas, check the tour operator's Supplier Showcase for their latest policies and procedures.
FRONTIER AIRLINES SCHEDULED AIR
FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEGUN TRAVEL:
- You may make one change and all rules and restrictions will be waived including change fees.
- Your origin and destination must remain the same
- Your change must be made and ticketed prior to midnight June 30,2012.
- Your new travel must be completed by July 7, 2012.
FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE NOT BEGUN TRAVEL
- You may make one change to your travel plans without change fee.
- Your new travel must be ticketed by midnight June 30,2012
- You will be subject to any increase in fare if it does not meet original rule or booking class.
Your new travel must be completed by November 14, 2012
If your new travel begins by July 9, 2012 your change fees and fare differences will be waived. For all other dates and changes the change fees will be waived but fare differences will apply.
If your flight is canceled or significantly delayed, you are entitled to a refund. Even if your flight is not canceled, you may make a one-time change to your ticket without fee if you are scheduled to travel to, from, or through the following cities on Delta, Delta Connection®, or Delta-coded flights during the specified time periods listed below.
CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS
Changes to origins and destinations may result in an increase in fare. Any difference in fare between your original ticket and the new ticket will be collected at the time of booking.