More Ways to Earn:
1. Hold published airfares until 6pm CST the following day to help your clients make up their mind. The only exception is Southwest Airlines®, which holds until 11:55pm the day of booking.
2. Combine different air carriers on the outbound and the return for the best schedule and price! Just remember the commission is 0% when you have a mixed carrier published air itinerary.
3. It's possible to book multi-destinations on scheduled air directly on FunjetAgent.com.
4) Look for bulk fares when you search because those earn you 5% on air regardless of destination and carrier.
5) For published fares, look for Delta, American, US or JetBlue becuase you'll earn 5% air commission on International/Hawaii vacations. Other carriers offer you up to 5% but varies by origin, destination and class of service.
REMEMBER: You still earn FULL COMMISSION on the hotel portion of the package, even if the air commission is at 5% or less.
More to Know:
1) Your clients will still earn their rewards points/frequent flyer miles when you book their scheduled air flight through us.
2) Most vacation companies require full payment for published airfare at the time of booking, but with our All-In-One Travel Protection, you can book their deposit for as low as $100 with published air as a part of our Funjet packages.
3) With us, you get immediate access to flights and sales. If an airline goes on sale, so do we!